Sunday 14 July 2013

THE FOREVER ONES available in print now!

Great news!! The Forever Ones is now available in print for those of you who don't have Kindles.  Check it out at this link here.  It's also available in Canada, Europe and the UK.  I'm waiting for some reviews!!

Click here to locate my Amazon page

And for all of you lovers of historical novels, I'll soon be publishing an earlier novel of mine called The Pitman's Daughter on Amazon.  I'll tell you more in upcoming blogs about this epic novel about a street of colliery houses  in the North-East of England.
UPDATE ON UNNATURAL, my historical novel about Mary Ann Cotton:  It's still doing the rounds of US publishers courtesy of my agent, Emily Sylvan Kim of Prospect Agency.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"THE LONG CON": RESEARCHING THE NIGHT SIDE:

  Pre-writing: The   Research Stage When a new story idea is formulating in my head, the first thing I do is pick out a beautiful notebook, ...